The hotel room is very spacious but it was on the ground floor and overlooking the entrance of the hotel. The room also had a window which, probably for security reasons, did not open, so the air in the room was extremely dry and slightly too warm. I believe they should have informed us of the fact we were going to be on the ground floor next to the entrance when we booked. The bathroom was extremely small and without obvious things like somewhere where one can hang towels. Otherwise the hotel is nice, the room was clean, we got access to the sofitel spa and the hotel also has a heated pool and the view from the bar is very nice. The staff is very friendly. Probably is a little overpriced given the location of the room and absence of a window that would open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Marseille Vieux Port hotel welcomes you in the heart of the Phocean city for a unique stay: with your family, visit the key sites such as the MUCEM, Palais du Pharo, Fort St. Jean and access the beaches in just minutes. While on business trips, benefit from free WIFI, our private car park and the views of the Old Port from our Novotel Cafe restaurant. The hotel also benefits from direct access to highways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel