$227
$158
$148
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$116
$196
InterContinental
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$99
$82
Priceline
1,439 results
All reviewsfort stvieux portexecutive roomnice hotelpool areanice poolhotel is ideally locatedharbour viewnice breakfastgood sizetown centrecity breakbars and restaurantswalking distancean upgradebuffet breakfastthe air conditioning
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Well located, wonderful view over the old port and citycenter from the restaurant and bar. Good breakfast. Nice pool and service. Easy to walk into the citycenter 10-15 minutes and hotel is located next to a busstop on the "Hop on hop off" busses. All together a nice and recommendable experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ylva T
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great stay at this hotel. Location is convenient by the old port of Marseille. It's on a fairly busy road but you can still walk down to all the port restaurants without problems and can also go on foot to Notre Dame de la Garde. Room very bright and spacious and well designed, with blackout curtains meaning I slept well. Bathroom also spacious. Minibar prices were pretty high - some Novotels offer you a free bottle of water but this one doesn't. That said, there was free wifi in the room and I've been to other Novotels where that wasn't the case. I didn't get chance to use the pool but it looked fantastic up on the roof of the building, away from the traffic and with a view of the old port -definitely a plus point to this hotel. Staff very helpful on check in/ check out/ with requests for information. If the price was right I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vietnamese_Whirl
Reviewed July 1, 2012

As a regular ACCOR guest and usualy going to NOVOTEL, it was normal for me to choose Novotel when visitng Marseille. I have been very disappointed this time and would not recommend Marseille Novotel.
Everything was ok when checking out, but when i arrived to the room (usual confort standard) there was a disgusting smell coming from the bathroom. i asked the HK to come and take action but nobody came until I left and when I came back the smell was even worst.
Then when I came back on night, I wanted to watch television but it was not working, and the receptionist said she was alone and she could not send anyone to help, and that (of course) she was sorry.
Nothing was proposed or suggested or whatever. And again, as a regular and very used guest of NOVOTEL, it doesn't deserve a stay in Novotel Marseille.
Breakfast was OK, and service was average. maybe I wasn't lucky this time, unfortunately for me...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank SwissCheez
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Staff were very welcoming, professional and helpful. Brilliant elevated postion with fantastic views of the ocean and Marseilles. Breakfast was great, dinner was fairly average for the price but restaurant is nicely situated. Our room was well equipped with bathrobes, slippers and a bonus was the Nespresso machine with complimentary coffe. Very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have just got back from staying at The Novotel Marseille Vieux Port.
I found it very easy to find with the metro and a map,and the welcome I recieved was nice. Even though I arrived almost an hour before check-in time,my room was ready and the check-in was smooth and easy.
The room was clean,and the bed very big and comfortable.Just the right size room for 2 people.
I was disappointed there was no bath and only a shower,but the the bathroom was a good size,and had plenty of clean towels and toiletries at hand.The water from the sink had a funny smell though, (like perming lotion),but that would be me only real negative point.
The pool and bar area were lovely,and the service was great.
The hotel has x-box/play station to keep kids...and adults entertained.It also has a spa,which I did not use,but had I have stayed longer,would have done so.
The location of the hotel is good.Turn right and you are a 3 minute walk away from the beach (Plage de Catalans),and turning left you have the port and an array of restaurants and bars to choose from.
I did not eat in the restaurant except for the buffet breakfast which was provided in the morning.There was a lot of choice,and it was plentiful.
The weather was also delightful,and I enjoyed lazing by the pool and taking in the sights of Marseille's port (you can totally imagine how it would have looked thousands of years ago when the greeks first arrived)
Overall,I had a lovely stay and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo