All reviewsexcellent locationvieux portnoise insulationlocated hotelfish marketnice hotelhuge bathroomgreat cityclean bathroomthe air conditioningstayed here for one nightrestaurants and barslate at nightshort staybuffet breakfastglazingstops
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Perfect location. Good modern( hotel. Nice boutique style, great surprise. Room had A/C a must have in the Provence summer heat. Lucky to have a port view room. Overall great hotel room, and excellent sized bathroom. Men at the Front Desk were terribly unhelpful and extremely unfriendly. Housekeeping staff were friendly enough but didn't pay attention to the DND sign. Recommend this hotel.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel is situated in perfect location in city centre in front of the port. All caffees, bars and restaurants are very close, within walking distance. Public buses and subway are few steps from the hotel. We booked room with port view, which I do appreciate. It really worths it. Room service was good, the room was always clean and nice. I also liked free wifi available also in the hotel rooms, which is not standard in many cases.Breakfast was fine, but I think it's better to find some close cafeteria and enjoy some local pastries. Generally, the price level is appropriate to hotel standards. I enjoyed my stay in Marseille also thanks to this hotel.

Room Tip: I recomment to book a room with port view. You'd love to watch the atmosphere
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

At first sight from exterior this hotel looks kind of shabby. Broken glass on entrance door. Tiny lobby and reception area. One small elevator that's looks quite run down, a little worried was going to get stuck in it. Rooms are ok. Not big but not too small either. I'd imagine a room with a view of the old port would be nice, but unfortunately my view was of an old alley. Overall the staff are not a friendly bunch. Cleaning ladies say hello and smile more then front desk people. Maybe they should change positions. With the exception of one male front desk guy. The rest of them were terribly ignorant. Not welcoming at all. Everytime I walked in they looked at me like I was coming to rob the place. Forget hello and how are you.
Given the choice and if the price is right I would book again. Because of its location and it is a decent hotel. But really no more.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is our second time at this hotel. We stayed for one night while travelling round France. There was only two of us but we were given a large room with 2 double beds in , room was clean. We were glad the hotel had air con as it was very warm in Marseille. Maintainance of the bathroom could have a little better, bath very slow in emptying and the toilet flush handle fell off the wall although we mentioned this to reception and someone went and fitted it back on. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location with many bars etc close by.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed for just one night on 7th July. Got shuttle bus from Airport to Station (8 euros each) which was easy and then took taxi from station to Hotel which was 11 euros. Great location right on the Old Port. The staff were welcoming and very helpful. Our second floor room looked as if it had been recently refurbished. It was spacious, had a comfortable bed and the bathroom was well equipped with good quality shower. Everything spotlessly clean. We had lunch in the adjoining restaurant and the food was excellent. There was a good choice at the buffet breakfast and it was lovely to enjoy that outside.
We used this hotel prior to going on a cruise which was departing from Marseille and it was only a 10 minute taxi ride to the cruise terminal.