When we arrived at the hotel, nearly 10:00 at night after 25 hours of travel, we were graciously greeted in English and when we asked if any restaurant nearby was still serving dinner, the staff immediately pulled out a map and directed us to a wonderful brasserie about 30 meters away. They provided information about what to see and what was happening around town. The room was clean, the shower fantastic, and free Wi-Fi which worked flawlessly. A great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escale Oceania has air-conditioned rooms and is 3 minutes from St Charles train station by Metro. It is just 50 metres from Vieux Port Metro and offers free Wi-Fi access.Each of the Marseille Vieux Port’s guest rooms has soundproofing, a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, a private bathroom with an Italian shower. Some have a balcony with views of the harbour.Breakfast is available and either served in the modern dining room or in the guests’ rooms. Escale Oceania is situated a short walk from a number of restaurants and bars.Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port is situated within walking distance of Marseille’s main historic attractions, including the Fort Saint-Jean and the Opera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Escale Oceania Vieux Port Marseille