A great spot on the Vieux Port. The rooms were sound proof. Our room faced the main street to the harbour which runs right in front of the hotel. We walked to the hotel from the train station. The entire city seemed to be undergoing renovation. It was a struggle to pull our suitcases along the road/sidewalk from the train station. We had thought it would be easy. It will be by this fall I am sure. The port area is undergoing renovation as well so some areas were hard to get to on foot. The room was a fair sizeand we had breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escale Oceania has air-conditioned rooms and is 3 minutes from St Charles train station by Metro. It is just 50 metres from Vieux Port Metro and offers free Wi-Fi access.Each of the Marseille Vieux Port’s guest rooms has soundproofing, a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, a private bathroom with an Italian shower. Some have a balcony with views of the harbour.Breakfast is available and either served in the modern dining room or in the guests’ rooms. Escale Oceania is situated a short walk from a number of restaurants and bars.Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port is situated within walking distance of Marseille’s main historic attractions, including the Fort Saint-Jean and the Opera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Escale Oceania Vieux Port Marseille