Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Provence Connection Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Provence Connection Tours
from $168.60
from $52.30
from $110.50
from $110.50
More Info
All reviews cruise ship driver paul background history lavender fields south of france his knowledge wonderful tour half day tour notre dame de la garde silvio cannes company provence van sites port pace
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We spent a great day on the Azure cost, along with Paul, our driver and guide at this time. I left Aix, I got to Cannes, I saw the main attractions, continued to Nice, Monaco and finished with Fragonard perfume factory, and Eze village. We visited the most important tourist attractions by car while our guide has enriched our general culture with information and anecdotes that we did not know about the region.
I think it's an effective way to visit, photograph, see and take full advantage of the Azure Coast!
I truly recommend doing this!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We had prebooked a half day tour with Provence Connections for our stay in Marseille as well as booking a transfer for my wife and I to Arles two days later. Paul picked us up in a timely manner from our hotel and gave us a wonderful and informative half day tour of Marseille.Silvio joined us for a portion of the tour and they completely met our expectations. Paul took us to areas of Marseille which were out of the way and beautiful. His knowledge, intelligence and delivery are excellent. Well...we were so happy with the half day tour that we decided to continue on to Cassis on the same day. The entire day was informative and comprehensive. Two days later Silvio transferred us to Arles and gave us more information on the area. In summary, wonderful tour company with professional individuals.

1  Thank Ike P
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We came off of our Symphony of the Seas cruise and were immediately greeted by Simon. He was very entertaining and informative during our tour to Aix-en-Provence and Cassis. In Aix-en-Provence there were some breathtaking sights where we could photograph the city. We saw the marketplace and had a chance to grab an awesome French pastry before moving on to Cassis. In Cassis, we had an opportunity to have a nice lunch outside while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the boats and water. Afterwards, we drove to the beautiful Notre-Dame de la Garde to walk through it. It was a most enjoyable day.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We arrived at the port of Marseille via a cruise ship and easily found our driver Paul who took us on an amazing tour of southern France. My family and I like to see a lot during our visits and Paul made this possible without feeling rushed. He was very accommodating and flexible as we had drinks at the Café that inspired Van Gogh's famous painting, we toured a number of ancient cities, we visited the Pope's Palace and even had ice cream in Les Baux. As we drove between these locations, Paul told us stories about his country and its history which kept the entire family both young and old interested. I would highly recommend Paul and Provence Connection.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

We booked the tour at the tourism office in Aix en Provence requiring an Spanish speaking guide. It was for 10 hours and we were hoping for a good entertaining guide for the seniors that we are: 3 Colombian women and one French man.
Simon has been perfect speaking Spanish mostly but also English and French sometimes. His comments and stories fulfilled our expectations and we would greatly recommend him to anyone who is looking for discovery and fun..
We learn a lot about Cannes, Nice, Eze and Monaco and all the PACA region.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We were 4 persons and were collected from cruise terminal in Marseille as promised,We met our guide Simon easily and on time exactly as promised in our correspondence.. Simon gave us a wonderful tour through this spectacular countryside and even managed to take us to some extra places not on the original schedule.He was very knowledgeable and a really nice, polite and friendly young man. The whole excursion process from booking through to the drop off back at the cruise ship was perfect.I cannot recommend Provence Connections highly enough.Well done!!!