See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2018

A simple, low cost hotel in the heart of the downtown. Simple but adequate accommodations, price worthy breakfast and friendly, helpful staff. Currently some areas inconvenienced by being under construction but that should be over soon. Heating took a bit of study to control. WiFi also could be more transparent for sign in.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was really lovely!
It was in a great location, but the dreadful check in would put me off going again!
We stood in a que of 2 people for 45 minutes,
With no acknowledgment or apology!
We had waited to put our bags in the luggage room as we had arrived early! To be told this was not possible! Due to a recent attack in Marseille! Which I can understand why! But then the receptionist took our bags! Staff spoke Poor English, that may have made them come across as rude!
Otherwise great hotel!
This put us off staying again, as every time we needed to ask a question there was no verbal reply, just a sheet handed or a point of a finger.
If you stay here the shutters on the rooms are remote controlled open them up, the view is beautiful.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Staff and the front desk people they are so help full and they try to serve You so quickly. The necessary is here as for a city b & b . Bring with u ur shower gel and shampoo. Wifi for free . Good breakfast . In the middle of marseille . Enjoy

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We lost one of our cell phones so we had to call the reception to check if we forgot our mobile phone in the room. I try to call many times (more than 5 times). It was unreachable in first two times. Later I spoke with female receptionists, she said they will check if there is our cellphone in room. In my fourth attempt I spoke with someone (male voice) - he even hang up the phone after I asked about the phone - if they found it in the room. Every call costs, even if you do not reach them. I will have to pay extra 3 € for these calls. If i pay every call i expect professional attitude and that they understand English language. I know French nation is very proud and big but English is important in tourism and working with customers!
I had to call Booking to get final answer and information about lost item. Booking staff was much more professional and they understood my English perfectly.

Bed was comfortable, room is nice and very clean - I would praise cleaning lady. It is interesting access to the room - you write the code that you get at the check-in. Breakfast is OK (there were no sausages - I missed them). Location is quite good - not too far from port.
One of the female receptionist was very nice friendly but I think they do not understand English so good.

Room tip: clean bed, very nice room
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I arrived at Marseille train station on the airport bus. The hotel is an easy 15 minute walk from the station, and is straightforward to find. The room was fairly basic, but clean and comfortable. I didn't book breakfast, but ended up taking it at the hotel every day - it's a well priced continental buffet. If you're a light sleeper ask for a room not on the street side - a nearby cafe/pub is a little noisy. You can walk into centre Marseille easily - either into Vieux Port directly along the Rue de la Republique, or along the water past the Cathedrale la Major and museums. There is a shopping mall and loads of cafes and restaurants near the hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the street side can be a little noisy late at night
Date of stay: July 2017