The hotel is nicely located on the mediterranean sea. Most of the rooms have a balcony and a view on the sea and are very comfortable. Beds and linen are pleasant. There is a Nespresso machine and a fridge with complimentary drinks. The swimming pool is a little cold and uses sea water. Pleasant experience. The restaurant is good but the service was very slow. Breakfast in the room is rather expensive for what you get. The staff is very nice and helpful. Valet parking is efficient and rather low priced! There are large unused areas because the hotel is probably mostly used for seminars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Marseille Palm Beach is situated in one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays and offers exceptional sea views. Cleverly built into the rocks, the hotel is both a wonderful setting for a holiday and one of the largest business meeting and events venues in Marseille. Staying here puts you within minutes of the beach and you’ll also be close to the Palais des Congrès de Marseille conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach