We ended up at this hotel after the one we had booked did not have a room,but arranged one at the Pullman at the same price. Suffice it to say,we got areal bargain for the room,but I would have gladly paid the full price for this ocean front resort hotel. It really is spectacular,from the room to the views of the harbor and ocean and the fitness center and saltwater pool. Absolutely worth a stay if you're in Marseilles. It is in an excellent location for the waterfront attractions,although we did not partake as we had friends that showed us around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Marseille Palm Beach is situated in one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays and offers exceptional sea views. Cleverly built into the rocks, the hotel is both a wonderful setting for a holiday and one of the largest business meeting and events venues in Marseille. Staying here puts you within minutes of the beach and you’ll also be close to the Palais des Congrès de Marseille conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach