Stayed here for three wonderful nights. Luckily, we given a very nice view by beach and it is very romantic. Our bed mattress is very comfortable and so are the pillows. The toiletries were generously replenished. Breakfast is ok, they serve the same food everyday. For coffee, you have a wide choice of regular brewed coffee, espresso with different flavours or capuccino. It is quite far from the city center however, the view that we have in this hotel is priceless.
Places to visit are Palais des Papes (Pope's Palace) and the famous bridge of Pont St. Benezet done in 12th century, to carry St. Benezet to neighboring village of Villeneuve. We visited Chateuneuf de Pape Winery. Another place to visit is Les Baux De Provence, standing on a spur of rock in the heart of Alpilles (castle), which gives you a breathtaking view. Another place we visited is Arles, where Van Gogh lived.
I and my husband just love the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Marseille Palm Beach is situated in one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays and offers exceptional sea views. Cleverly built into the rocks, the hotel is both a wonderful setting for a holiday and one of the largest business meeting and events venues in Marseille. Staying here puts you within minutes of the beach and you’ll also be close to the Palais des Congrès de Marseille conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Marseille Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Marseille Palm Beach Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Palm Beach