This hotel is in keeping with the Mercure chain - good-sized rooms, clean, superior service, full buffet breakfasts and, for the most part, reasonably priced. The hotel is about a 15-minute walk from the Old Port. Nearby to the north are some interesting old streets/alleyways, but after early evening you might want to think twice about going for a stroll. We saw several groups of men drinking early in the day and still there in the evening - and becoming belligerent as time went on. That was despite the presence of police walking about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre