Good position, very close to the Vieux Port; however the Hotel is being refurbished, so work in progress...as we were there for a meeting, there was a lot of noise and we had to stop several times to ask them to stop the noise.
Maybe becasue of the work in progress, corridors were not really clean - at least the one on the 6th floor, where my room was.
Rooms are ok; meeting room ok too, well equipped and refurbished.
At 8.30 in the morning it is mpossible to use the elevator (too crowded), you'll have to take the stairs unless you can wait 10 minutes...
The bed in my room was shacky/unstable, however they fixed this right away. As usual in this type of hotel, wall are really thin and you can hear all the noise from the rooms close by.
The milk from the coffee machine during one of the break was bad.
Breakfast and lunch were OK, in terms of quality and choice of food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre