We found this hotel whilst searching for somewhere to stay near the vieux port. It's location is great, a few minutes from the metro station and only a short walk to the harbour. It is a fairly new hotel, but the lobby area is undergoing some refurbishment, no noise disturbed our stay. Front desk staff are very polite and cheerful. The room was very bright and spacious, clean and modern, excellent bathroom, but sadly shower only, no bath. One of the highlights is the breakfast, included in our rate. There is a vast choice of hot or cold options, excellent coffee and set in a spacious bright restaurant, waiting staff cleared our plates quickly. Given the location, comfort and value, I could find little to not recommend a stay. We would revisit next time in Marseille.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre