Close to the Vieux Port, but not easy to find due to construction surrounding. Some of the streets nearby were kind of dark and creepy at night.
Rooms were excellent, modern, well lit with a refrigerator that actually works! The elevators were roomy compared to other hotels, so we did not have to take luggage/people up and down in shifts. Bathroom was modern and spotless.
Highlight was the breakfast served in a huge, bright room. Various stations with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, yogurt, cereal, juices, American coffee and, of course, those wonderful pastries were set up for easy access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre