It was difficult to find the hotel by car initially because it is in a small street in a very busy area. Then the carpark entrance is in another street, so research it carefully beforehand.
Having done that, it is in a great location beside a big shopping centre and very close to the old port and restaurants. The staff could speak excellent English. For some reason the restaurant wasn't open for dinner but they still hastily provided tables and meals around the bar area. This made it all very casual and friendly and the food was very nice. Breakfast selection was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre