Close to the pier, train station, shopping mall and restaurants, it is fine to have a short stay in this hotel. Most importantly is the safety issue in Marseille, they have high security measure for car parking, even we need to pay for extra car parking fee. Coupled with the comfortable hotel room, delicious breakfast with a wide selection of the choices, it is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Marseille Centre has 199 rooms and is located next to the WTC convention center, just a short walk from the Jardin des Vestiges and 5 mins walk from the Vieux Port (old port). The hotel is 5 mins from St Charles TGV train station and 25 mins from the airport by highway. It has a bar and 11 meeting rooms. The hotel is part of the Bourse shopping center, which has over 100 shops. Paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre