Lowest prices for your stay
$154
$91
Hotels.com$153
Priceline$154
MGallery$153
All reviews vieux port separate shower large bedroom hotel bar first floor long weekend excellent breakfast an upgrade duplex
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Mum and I stayed here in June and were pleasantly surprised. We stayed on the top floor with a BIG room and a BIG balcony overlooking the port. The staff were helpful and they have the best buffet breakfast we have had in a long time. Cocktail hour at the bar was enjoyable with an amazing view of the port. 100% stay here if you want a great location, hotel & food.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank oliviao126
Reviewed July 16, 2019

This is an excellent hotel. Had a wonderful suite with a terrace and view of harbor. The suite was large, very nice shower, with bathrobe and slippers and L'Occitaine toiletries. The staff was great. Due to construction in the area, the taxi could not come to the front of the hotel door to pick up my daughter and I, with all of our luggage. One of the staff, pushed our luggage to the taxi stand for us to get a taxi to the airport. Very accommodating. If ever I'm back in Marseille, this is where I will stay.

Room tip: Ask for a suite with a terrace and view of the harbor.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GrandHotelBeauvau, Front Office Supervisor at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Hello Rebecca,
Thank you very much for your comment. Indeed, the city of Marseille is undergoing renovation and our street is beautifying. We do our utmost to help our customers during this difficult time. Thank you for noticing it.
We are glad you have enjoyed the terrace suite and hope to see you again soon.
Regards.
Olivier Baude
Front office Supervisor

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

I don't think I am not demanding, but I was happy with everything: nice stuff, big rooms, nice shower (I cannot stand rusty shower with horrible water circulation), very nice shower accessories, so I even have visited l'occitane en provence shop to do the big shopping for home! :). I love the view from the balcony and really appreciated very good location and good access to all places.
Yes, as mentioned, they don't have a restaurant inside, but there are a million restaurants around.
Of course some things can be better, but they didn't disturb to enjoy the time spent there.
If I will come back to Marseille, I will book this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ThJulija
GrandHotelBeauvau, Front Office Supervisor at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear Julijas2018

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Hôtel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port - MGallery.

Olivier Baude
Front Office Supervisor
Grand Hôtel Beauvau Marseille Vieux Port

Reviewed July 13, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GrandHotelBeauvau, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GrandHotelBeauvau, Front Office Supervisor at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019