Lowest prices for your stay
$153
$91
Agoda.com$153
Hotels.com$153
eDreams$153
All reviews vieux port separate shower large bedroom hotel bar first floor long weekend excellent breakfast an upgrade duplex
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GrandHotelBeauvau, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Great view over the old port, but slightly difficult to reach by car at that moment because of the street works in the front of the hotel.
Very good, prompt and polite service.
The lobby and the room are very pleasantly decorated.
Clean throughout, very good bed, but the bathroom has cracks all-over – it needs urgent redecoration.
Free cooled water in the fridge.
Quality breakfast, maybe a bit overpriced.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

It's a nice hotel with a beautiful sea view, but when I was here on June 2019, the street entrance to hotel was in repairing, so quite an annoying wasting tjme when I drove to get there ‍♂️ otherwise, it will be a 5 star rated worth indeed

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GrandHotelBeauvau, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for you comment ! It's pleasure to read that !
We apologize for the publics works. It's the publics works of our city we can't manage that. We hope you have not had too much trouble.

We hope to see you again !

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Wonderful experience in a great location. Exactly like I expect from Accor hotels. The only downside for this trip was that the street in front of the hotel was under major construction making it difficult to access easily. This was not the hotels fault and they were very helpful.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear guest,

We are very glad to receive your comment. It's a pleasure for the entire team to see that you appreciate your stay at the Grand hotel Beauvau.
Moreover, thank you to understand the situation concerning the public works in front of our entrance and we apologize for the inconveniences

We really hope to see you again !

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Last week I had a terrible experience with another hotel where the room that I had booked was downgraded to another room. When I pointed this out and asked for the room I booked they said “you have two beds what else do you want - we’re booked.” The room they gave me was terrible and so I decided not to even checkin. But then I needed a new hotel immediately. I checked Trip Advisor and saw this hotel had room.

I called explained my situation and they had a room for us!! Then I had another bad experience with getting there and again the hotel stepped up with their customer service in helping me get my suitcases to their hotel 2 blocks down through a construction site (the driver dropped me off 2 blocks away).

Not only did they get us in but the room was perfect and the location even better. We couldn’t believe our good luck!

One of the many pluses of the hotel is that they provide shampoo, conditioner, and soup all in the shower in dispensers in the shower. This is so much nicer than a little bottles that are given out and other hotels.

Breakfast was included in the amount that we paid for the hotel. And it was a great spread of delicious items for breakfast. The view from breakfast was great too.

The location. Location, location, location. This hotel is not only a block from the Port but it is also close to shopping, restaurants, a metro right next to the hotel and buses. The location is excellent!

Everyone I dealt with at this hotel was nice, accommodating, and went out of their way to make our stay fantastic. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GrandHotelBeauvau, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel Beauvau Marseille Vieux-Port-MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

We are very glad to receive this type of comment. It was a real pleasure for all the Grand hotel Beauvau's team to welcome you. I will be sharing your appreciations to this entire team.
Thank you again for your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon !