“Bouillabaisse with a view”
Review of L'Epuisette

L'Epuisette
Ranked #37 of 2,346 Restaurants in Marseille
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

After checking every bouillabaisse restaurant in Marseille,I choose L'epuisette and I am so happy about it.The view was very good.Food was amazing.We been there lunch time, in fact I wanted to go at sunset but of course as a French they only serve at certain hours.I send them couple e-mails to make reservation, finally they answered and said please call our headwaiter.So I gave up but at the hotel I asked our concierge to make reservation and they called at 12.00 and the restaurant told them if we want to go ,we should be there before 1.00 pm otherwise we cant be served.Making reservation is tricky and service was very very slow.But despite these I highly recommend this restaurant since the food and view deserves it.Prices are above average but it definitely worth it.

3  Thank Witchywitchx

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Beautiful setting, even in the pouring rain. Staff were attentive and helpful without being pretentious. And the food was great. Especially enjoyed the glass floor over the lobster home, built right on the sea floor. The bouillabaisse is delicious.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We followed the reviews in Trip Advisor and elsewhere and had the wonderful bouillabaisse here. The service was exceptional and all the extra touches - amuses bouches before and after the meal -added to the delightful experience. Come here, get a window table and enjoy!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Charming restaurant in a wonderful setting. Exquisite sea food with a wine list to match, perfect for a long lunch as you gaze across the Med or a romantic evening dinner. Couldn't fault the food or service. Go, you will not be dissapointed !!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This was quite an experience. There were at least 4 or 5 staff members helping our table. The fish was fresh, even with a cage accessing the sea on the ground floor of the restaurant. More a gastronomic meal, small portions but oh so flavorful! I would gladly return.