This Novotel is conveniently located in the business district and only a 15 minute/1 mile walk to the port. The staff are welcoming and friendly and it has all you need.
Warm, large rooms with all the necessities. Great entertainment system
the Internet didn't work very well. Reception kept fluctuating and I lost it a few times.
The bathroom flooded because of a badly design shower - style over practicality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-Star hotel in the heart of Marseilles' new center on the seafront. Walkable: Silo & Dock des Sud concert halls, FRAC gallery, Joliette, MuCEM, Musee Regards de Provence, J1 Hangar, Villa Mediterranee center, Rue de la Republique, Terrasses du Port shopping center, cathedral, Old Port. Trams & metro: direct line to train station, Prado beach, Stade Velodrome, Parc Chanot center, La Canebiere, Grand Atelier du Midi exhibition. Partner restaurant. Public car park. Suites with loggias & terrace on request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Suites Marseille Centre Euromed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Marseille Centre Euromed Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Centre Euromed