I've been to Marseille a few times this year and normally stay in the Euromed Ibis next door, but decided to let the company treat me to a suite in the Novotel :)
The room itself is nice and big, with a sofa bed, desk and reasonable tv system. There's also a balcony which is a nice touch and adds to the rooms size.
Separate shower room and toilet which, being on my own, was a little annoying! You do get a fridge and the obvious wifi, which is free.
Nice little hotel for a business trip and I would probably stay here with my family as well, given the size of the rooms.
Friendly receptionists as well, which is always nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-Star hotel in the heart of Marseilles' new center on the seafront. Walkable: Silo & Dock des Sud concert halls, FRAC gallery, Joliette, MuCEM, Musee Regards de Provence, J1 Hangar, Villa Mediterranee center, Rue de la Republique, Terrasses du Port shopping center, cathedral, Old Port. Trams & metro: direct line to train station, Prado beach, Stade Velodrome, Parc Chanot center, La Canebiere, Grand Atelier du Midi exhibition. Partner restaurant. Public car park. Suites with loggias & terrace on request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Marseille Centre Euromed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Marseille Centre Euromed Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Centre Euromed