“Bland, cold, and disgusting”
Review of Casa Rosario

Casa Rosario
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Gordes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant has Italian cuisine and traditional Neapolitan pizza made ​​entirely by hand with quality products , garden and shaded and floral terraces without forgetting its 2 indoor halls. With a capacity of 100 seats and 50 outdoor seats inside completely redone after a fire, the CASA ROSARIO can also accommodate groups by reservation. Open from mid-February to mid-November without forgetting the Christmas holidays, CASA ROSARIO also gets you in July / August until 22:00 with 2 services in the evening (7 PM and 9:30 PM). Remember to book
“Bland, cold, and disgusting”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My husband and I just finished eating at this restaurant tonight. The food was so bad I felt compelled to post this review while still on vacation. I had the lasagne and he had a vegetable pasta. My lasagne was cold and horribly bland; it was very one dimensional with anise from the sausage overpowering the entire dish. My husband likened the scant tomato sauce, noodles, and topping of heavy cream and cheese to a nasty food paste. My husband had the vegetable pasta and it was also bland and unsatisfying. Even our bread was bad (hard and dry). Who screws up bread in France?

I know this isn't a 5 star or even 3 star restaurant, but I don't think we were expecting too much by wanting our food to have flavor and be cooked to the proper temperature. The owners should be ashamed to serve this crap.

Only saving grace for this restaurant is their nice terrace and friendly waitstaff.

2 Thank Breelee12

• Polish first
Nelson
“Comfort food in casual setting”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Good service with nice patio. Italian food in France. Nice little break from the fantastic haut cuisine that we have been enjoying.

• Visited May 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Good Pizza Great Location”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Good Pizza ar a reasonable cost. Good house red from nearby Menerbes. Loved the spicy oil to put on the Pizza. The view of the old town from the outside tables is great. Good natured tolerance of my transactional French.

• Visited July 2011