“Stunning”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ian L
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“3rd time stay - now needs updating”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This is our 3rd time staying at these cottages and its been 6 years since our last visit. I'm afraid to say that time seems to have stood still and the general condition of the cottages has gone down hill since. I would not personally say that these are 5 stars, more 3+.

There used to be a central libary of places to go, things to do and recommendations of local eating places, but no longer, just a handful of out of date brouchers.

Given we had been before we knew where to go in terms of directions, but for most, the driveway would be passed time and time again. A sign would therefore be appropriate.

I can not disagree with other reviewers in that these cottages are in a wonderful location, peaceful and quiet, which is why we returned for a 3rd visit.

Definately not for the less mobile either, the internal stairs are difficult to negotiate. There is an external staircase though.

A word of caution to dog owners, there are not many beaches along the coast that allow dogs on.

Date of stay: July 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the peace and quiet of the location
Liked least: The general conditon of the cottage
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Robulous
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Stunning”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed at the enchanted and delightful coach house. We were both blown away by the idyllic setting and from arrival we were greeted with a very warm welcome from the owners and we instantly knew our time at the coach house was going to be a cherished memory for many years to come. I am pleased to write that our initial expectations were surpassed. The peaceful surroundings and endless supply of fire wood made for a very cosy and comfortable stay. Another great advantage was the centralised location to both the coast and snowdonia that meant we were able to see all the beautiful scenery that north wales has to offer. All in all the perfect cottage in the perfect setting and we are already planning our return visit.

Date of stay: March 2014
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Warwickshire

Date of stay: August 2011
Your age range 18-24
Stockport
Reviewed December 3, 2009 for a stay in September 2009
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: September 2009
Liked best: Location and views
Liked least: Swimming pool
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists

Your age range 25-34
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing