See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Lucie's boutique hotel is such a cute place. We stayed there for the long week end, enjoying the gorgeous garden and her so French hospitality. The room was nice, clean and the bed of very good quality. Breakfast was to my liking, with good pastries and coffee!
We walked to 2 different beaches and enjoyed some nice lunches on the beach. A week end without driving is relaxing!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2017

We stayed here in mid-January and I think were the only guests. The place has a very relaxed vibe, and we both enjoyed being there for a couple of nights.

Good stuff: parking is at a premium in the area, so having a hotel car park is great. The location is very pretty, and some rooms have a view of the bay. The common areas are spacious, and there's a nice garden and courtyard. The rates are very reasonable for the area and quality of accommodation. It's a terrific place to base yourself for the walk around Cap Ferrat, as the route begins a short step away.

Maybe not-so-good: the hotel's actually between Beaulieu and Villefranche: it's a 5-10 minute walk into Beaulieu; more like 15-20 to Villefranche. The hotel's also in a slightly odd location sandwiched between train tracks and a road, though the road is high above and no bother. I found the bed a bit sunk-in-the-middle and uncomfortable, though my wife had no complaints, so maybe I'm just a sensitive flower.

For me, something closer to the heart of Beaulieu would probably be better next time (e.g. the Ibis Styles, similar prices). But we tend to visit this area in winter, when it's very quiet: at busier times of year, Villa Patricia would probably be a better bet. Certainly it has a LOT more charm than a chain hotel.

Room Tip: The balcony room is the nicest one, I think
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed November 5, 2016

We; a family of two adults and three kids, stayed at Villa Patricia at the end of July 2016. After a long roadtrip around Europe, thus far involving Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain, we were pretty accustomed to hotels sounding better in the reviews than they actually were. La Villa Patricia however, met our expectations and more. The location is perfect, the welcoming/service exceptional and the standard of the rooms more than satisfying. The view from our balcony room, overlooking the Mediterranean, was breathtaking. For the record, if you're used to British breakfasts; including bacon, eggs, sausages etc., the French ditto might put a small damper on your face, but that is about the only negative I can think of. If you're even slightly considering Villefranche-sur-Mer, I highly recommend Villa Patricia.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank mrsannaclose
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Located between Villefrance- Cap ferrat and Beauliau sur mer. We stayed in a large room with balcony. Clean and modern - minus for low water pressure in the shower and the trains passing ( daytime) + for the beautiful and friendly Joëlle, ( im almost in love) the organic breakfast and the atmosphäre. Will go back!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Henrik W
Reviewed September 11, 2016

I don't know why there are glowing reports for this place because it's not true, good for two days max then move on., one half glass of orange juice and a couple of bits of a French stick makes it wonderful ? Don't stay away but don't holiday there.

Room Tip: Only a stop over
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple