See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2016

We spent a weekend in late June 2016 at this hotel.
Cap Ferrat and Villefranche are both at walking distance, and the walk itself is beatiful and relaxing. there is a beach right by the hotel (3 minute walk) and in terms of location it's very convenient.

Our room was cozy, and even though the hotel is close to the train station, we never heard a train at night. There is no air conditioning, but the room had a fan, and we slept very well.

What makes this place special is the owner, who is very nice and makes you feel at home as soon as you get there.
Breakfast is served in a nice garden, and all the products are organic and home made.
This is not the usual luxury hotel, definitely does not have the feeling of one of those chains, but i recommend it for the good price-quality balance and for the atmosphere that it guarantees.

Room Tip: I did not see an elevator, if you have very heavy luggage i'd recommend a room on the ground floor
1  Thank marco g
Reviewed June 20, 2016

The hotel is off the main road - no noise from cars but the trains are quite close by. It's a bit of a ramshackled affair so if you need all the mod cons and modernity then it might not be for you. HOWEVER the b'fast was ORGANIC and the owner was very helpful so I'd recommend it for that!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Really lovely stay at Hotel La Villa Patricia. Nice & clean rooms, great service from owner Lucie Malfoy and a jacuzzi on demand! A couple of minutes walk from two great beaches and lots of beautiful viewpoints and places to visit. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Bart d
Reviewed June 9, 2016

My husband and I just returned yesterday from a 4 night stay in this hotel, and we were extremely happy with our stay. Room/bathroom were spotless. A tiny shower the only negative for us. The flimsy see through window curtain had us baffled (light in the morning, privacy?), but my husband realized after our first night that the shudders actually worked (that's just not a thing here at home!), so problem solved. Breakfast in the morning of fresh bread, homemade jams, coffee and fresh juice. Maybe slightly overpriced at 11 Euros, but when you factor in the ease of having your breakfast right downstairs, and to sit in the beautiful garden to eat it, I thought it to be worth the money. What tips the scales to 5 stars for me is the owner, Lucie. So friendly and down to earth; she gave us advice on places to visit, to eat, etc. We did not rent a car, but it was only 10 mins to the beach, maybe ten more to the village and the train station. Ten minutes the other way takes you to the Promenade to St.-Jean Cap-Ferrat. Exploring Cap-Ferrat was our favorite part of this trip. If you are looking to be in the lap of luxury you are not staying at Villa Patricia. If you are looking for a comfortable, relaxing stay in a beautiful setting, this place is for you.

Room Tip: Any room facing the back, which gives a view over the garden, and a glimpse at the water in the distance.
Reviewed May 10, 2016

stayed in this hotel for 7 nights . . . Lucie the owner was friendly and helpful . . . breakfast was lovely (homemade jams and all organic produce) . . .charming hotel set in a fantastic location half way between Nice and Monaco and five minutes walk to the beach . . with a great price quality ratio for the area . . would definitely recommend

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
hotellavillapatricia, Propriétaire at Hotel La Villa Patricia, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Hello Mr. Many thanks for your review. My mother love to make marmelad and offer it to my guest (and for my son and I of course!). You're right, we are lucky to have a really healthy life, just close to the sea with wonderful organic local products. I'm happy to know you had a nice stay here and it will be a pleasure to receive you again at La Villa Patricia.
I was glad to meet you.