“Great food”

Le Loco Loco
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Does not do starters which are not required as the food served here is very generous, good quality and very affordable.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

A great cheap restaurant at the back of the promenade. Not the greatest decor and no inside space but the food is great and reasonable. I was ill one night and they looked after my wife very well whilst on her own. Great omelettes if you stomach feels like something not so rich.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went to this place due to tripadvisor reviews. It was very difficult to find mainly because it did not have a restaurant sign. We had got fed up looking for it, sat and ordered the food and realised it was the place we had been looking for. It is not posh but the food made up for that.
My husband had modules and chips and they where fantastic, I had a salad and I struggled to finish it was fresh and tasty.
The priced where very reasonable, and drinkable wine at a good price, it is cheap and cheerful with good basic food.
Only one toilet through the bar but clean and fresh

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Moules are definitely the order of the day here and they come in a variety of different sauces. My husband and I shared a huge pot of moules marinières which as tasty as expected. What was nice about this restaurant was that there was a children's menu. Okay, so it was the standard Cote d'Azur offering of chips and chicken nuggets but after a couple of days of making do, my two were very happy with this! The house wine was nice and reasonable value and I'd certainly go back again. It gets busy here, very quickly so worth going early evening if you want to get seated quickly.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

we visited twice, basic but clean outdoor dining. My husband had steak both times, and he said it was good, I had the Mussels first visit, and they were pretty good, I had the Seafood Salad on the second visit, which was very good. Drinks were at a reasonable, service was good. Portions are huge. worth a visit or two