Easily the best location in Villefranche. Fantastic mountain and harbor views from almost every room. 5 minute walk to the awesome swimming beach. Close to the Citadel, train and bus stations. The Cocteau museum, and great restaurants are right there too. My suggestion for a perfect day: wake to a leisurely breakfast on your balcony watching the fishing boats tool around the harbor, walk down to the beach and lie in the sun while waiters bring you cocktails and yummy snacks. Head back to the "wine pier", connected to the Welcome for sunset drinks (make friends with Dominique-he will treat you right!) Then have dinner at any of the great restaurants along the waterfront or in town (our favorite was "Eschallote" in the old town). Back to the Wine Pier for a nite cap, and you have found your heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer