My girlfriend and I both enjoyed our stay. The hotel personnel were friendly and helpful. Our deluxe room was a good size; the seaside view from the balcony was perfect for watching the Bastille day fireworks. The village is quaint and has many outside eateries along the water. A car is recommended to make easy jaunts to Nice (and also Cannes and Monaco). Parking is a little difficult (parking near the Citadel at night is best; otherwise there is an expensive parking lot near the beach) The shower was challenging; three knobs had to be lined up in the right sequence. But overall, the amenities were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer