Don't be put off by the crowds of people you will see mulling about in Villefranche-sur-Mer when you get to this lovely hotel. You'll still feel like you have your own little corner of the Riveria thanks to the people at Hotel Welcome. The staff, especially the kind and efficient Oliver, is wonderful and live up to the Welcome. They take you in and settle you, help you with your car, explain the ebb and flow of the cruise ship tourists coming in and out, and direct you to the trains, buses, restaurants and sea. On a three week visit to France and Spain, this stop was the best of our trip. The only issue-and it is actually a small one-is the room size. Perhaps not all of the rooms are this small, but ours was very small, but the wonderful view of the sea made it all worthwhile. (That's why I gave it an overall excellent, in spite of the value and room ratings.)When you think of going to the Riveria, this is the idea that pops up in your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer