My husband picked this place and I was worried about spending so much for only one night while driving thru the area...and once I got there I was so glad he had chosen this place. The gals at the front desk were so kind and laid back, spoke wonderful English, and were very welcoming. The bed was comfortable and the balcony was enchanting with the view. We even left some clothes in the closet, and the gentleman at the front desk is taking care of sending it onto us at our next stop - what great service! The town is very sweet and the people very nice, I can't wait until I can return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer