I fell in love with Villedranche the second I visited and couldn't bring myself to leave. So I extende my stay and wish to return this summer. The location is marvelous and with the balcony view, I could see the fireworks display in front of me, with the best seat in the house! Also, one day I saw Elton John with his crew.... This place is quaint and not for the typical tourist. This is for someone that enjoys the finer, yet understated things in life. Loved, loved, love this place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel by the sea, within walking distance from the beaches, in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer old town activities. Next to the Jean Cocteau Chapel 'Chapelle saint Pierre', Charmin hotel in a warm and family atmophere. All 35 rooms have air conditionning, sea view and a private balcony. Free access to the sauna for our customers (private sessions). The Wine Pier,, the hotel wine bar is open year-round everyday. Breakfast is served on the veranda with a full warm & cold buffet or continental breakfast available in the room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer