“Perfectly suitable”
Lovely balcony
Living room Loft style living room
Check Availability
Loft style living room
Bathroom
Main bedroom
balcony
Kitchen leading on to the balcony
Villa le Studio
View
Shower room
Mezzanine Bedroom
View from balcony
Mezzanine bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sharon H
Swindon
“Perfectly suitable”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed at this lovely little apartment in May this year. We travelled with my parents by car from the UK, so parking was a consideration when booking. On arrival we were met by Audrey, who was very efficient and organised. Everything we needed was in the apartment and it was all clean, with one exception. On using the shower on the first day, the tray filled up and didn't drain. We removed the trap and cleaned it, it was full of hair and soap, we didn't have any issues after this and in fairness, unless you were using the shower, you wouldn't have identified this. My husband and I slept on the mezzanine, there is no way I would have expected my parents to be going up and down the ladder. There is no headroom so this would not be suitable for anybody with any mobility issues, nor children due to the open banister and lack of hand rails. I would also suggest a mirror upstairs for future guests. The parking was interesting, our car is large, so not ideally suited to the narrow little streets of this beautiful village, and the parking space was small. During our stay the neighbour decided to do some building work, which was very noisy, and he had a builders van parked right alongside our car, but we spoke nicely to him and moved the car as soon as we were able to. The only other thing was that two lightbulbs blew during our stay and we couldn't find any replacements. Again, not a huge issue for us. The views from this apartment are stunning, a pleasure to wake up to. After such a positive first impression of Audrey, the manager, we were incredibly disappointed on the day of check out that she did not arrive at the agreed time to hand back our deposit and accept the keys. We had an 11 hour drive ahead of us and we had to wait an hour for her to arrive which impacted on our journey. All in all though, a great holiday in a beautiful location.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The check out process
Traveling group: Extended Family
Jun 15, 2016
I have spoken to Audrey about the shower which is something that should have been taken care of after each guest. Hopefully this won't happen again. In fact it is the first time anyone has mentioned this problem. As far as being late for the appointment I apologise sincerely to my guests. We do try and avoid keeping guests waiting so hopefully this won't happen again.
I am happy that Sharon and family enjoyed this second visit and we do hope to welcome them back again next year as well as new visitors to this wonderful location and apartment.
Rackree
Melbourne, Australia
“Stunning views! As advertised plus so much more!”
Reviewed August 11, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

When we arrived we were met by the apartment manager who took so much time to talk through the area and offer us suggestions of things to do, where to eat etc. She was lovely and answered all of our questions. The apartment was perfectly clean and comfortable yet stylish. The view is TO DIE FOR!! I just did not get sick of waking up and looking out the window. It is well located if you are ok with walking back up hill from the town, we found this a good way to walk off all the delicious food and drinks we were consuming so it wasn't too bad. Overall this place was perfect for a weeks holiday and I would return in a second.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view is amazing, the place is modern, clean and has everything you need
Liked least: The cleaning fee seemed excessive for the number of days we stayed and the bond had to be paid in cash and was a large amount also (however returned straight to us at the end)
Traveling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 9, 2015
Looking forward to looking after more great guests........we love to share our beautiful Villefranche which as many people as possible. Come soon!
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed October 8, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Oct 8, 2013
Looking forward to welcoming more lovely guests in the coming year. But don't discount the off season months from November to April when the winter sunshine can be so lovely.. Winter rates also apply! Mattie
FamilyKur...
Beek, The Netherlands
“Great Views, cute place!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We were a family of 2 adults and 2 boys, ages 11 and 16. We had a great time in Ville Franche su Mer and would love to come back again someday! The apartment was clean and pretty well stocked. The view was very nice, we enjoyed seeing the cruise ships in the harbor come and go each day. There is one large tree that cuts out the view a bit but it's on another property so nothing can be done about that. Norbert (the manager) was very nice and quickly brought extra items to the apartment when I requested them. It's within walking distance to everything that you would want to see/do. The hill that the house is on is no joke however and there were times that I just wanted my husband to go get the car and pick us up after a long day, haha. The shower is tiny but clean and the bed is a little short (we are all tall and thin). Other than that, we enjoyed everything and loved that we had our own little house in Ville Franche. The AC was GREAT since it was mid summer! We may be back as we are stationed in Europe for several more years, yay!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a larger space than a hotel room could provide. Views, air conditioning, balcony.
Liked least: The massive hill, small shower, short bed, and small parking place for anything other than a small european car.We have a lowered Volks GLI and it was tough.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 12, 2012
I am delighted our guests enjoyed their stay at Villa le Studio. I have a couple of other apartments to choose from that have a bigger bathroom and larger beds so please ask me about those. However, Villa le Studio is great value and at least there is a parking space as in the old town these days they are scarce....
Hope to see you soon!
Indianapolis
Reviewed July 14, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Canada
Reviewed July 15, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Jul 15, 2011
Lovely to have a great review for this great apartment in this wonderful location. I look forward to welcome more you to this special place.
Berlin. DE
Reviewed August 19, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing