“Best pizza of our trip”
Review of Trastevere

Trastevere
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always love sitting by the water while dining. We dropped over from Nice just to spend a few hours here. This is one of the many spots right on the water. The pizza here was the absolute best we tasted. An egg in the middle...mmm, so good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to explore this little seaside village on our way back to Nice from Monaco and discovered Trastevere while walking along the harbor. We sat in one of the tables next to the water and watched as fishermen returned with their catch. I ordered the fresh Sea bass with roasted vegetables and my wife had a risotto. A nice Pinot Noir complemented our dishes. Overall it was a very picturesque and charming place.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot on the little port. Excellent menu of French & Italian food. Pizzas are excellent. Service is friendly & brisk. Perfect spot for a lazy lunch.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Visited here for a late lunch with my partner and another couple, lovely menu and both food and service were excellent, we all ordered different dishes, I opted for the modules and frites, so good! An abundance of mussels which I managed to eat superb fries up ther with the best I have ever tasted, one us had an Italian salad which was so fresh and tasty, another had the volcano pizza which he raved about and the pizza dough looked superb, my partner had lasagne which again was faultless.
All this with the Mediterranean sunshine and a beautiful harbour view, we loved it here.
Service was also without fault.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

This is one we had not tried before but the street side menu looked very good. we sat inside (28 degrees out) and were immediately looked after personally. We were impressed with the service, the assistance with the menu and an English translation when stuck. I would not say it is expensive - you get what you pay for and wow this place provided just that! I will certainly go again when we are next in Villefranche sur mer.