We began staying here in 1988, I believe. And we knew from the minute we entered the door that this was just what we wanted. The staff was perfect but not obtuse. Things were done but quietly. It is like going to a friends estate for a week. There's no commotion at the pool just peace and quiet so that a swim is in order after which you can put your head in a book or take a lovely nap.
The guest are friendly and we've made good friends whom we still see and keep in touch with. Meals are quite good, simple but elegant if you would like. The junior suites or suites are most attractive. I'm always suggesting this to only good friends. We hope to be back in a years time to celebrate our anniversary once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonjour, and a warm welcome to Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa. Imagine, if you will, sitting among our 300-year-old olive grove and feeling the warmth of the sun. The only sounds will be nature itself. Or, occasionally, the distant splash of laughter from the outdoor pool. Alternatively, picture yourself on the terrace of one of our six private villas. The view, like many a guest, stretches gently into the warm waters of the French Riviera. Either image induces endless relaxation and there, you have the allure of our hotel. It is, quite possibly, the most peaceful and tranquil corner of France. Fine dining is close to all French hearts and menus present only the finest local produce and world class culinary expertise. Welcome to Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa where life is for living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Saint-Martin Hotel Vence
- Chateau Saint-Martin And Spa