I have been staying at Sophia Antipolis for months, so I have a good idea of what to expect in the area in terms of value for money and service. This was my first time at Mercure Sophia Antipolis. The hotel reception area is great and the arrangements in the room were modern and to my taste. Unfortunately, soon after checking in I discovered that the room had ants and they were going up and behind the bed headboard. I informed the reception immediately and they were very responsive and promised me that they would "kill all the ants" although I did not get the impression that they were surprised by their presence. I was not offered another room. We left the room to head to the Cannes Film Festival and when we return the window was open, the room had a strong smell of the anti-ants spray. Not great, but I can live with that. Unfortunately, the ants were still there and in the morning when I checked out I was asked how my stay was. I told them that the ants were still in the room, the lady at the reception smiled politely and said nothing. So, I got the impression that that was no big deal for them. It's a shame because I liked the hotel and the room, but I would not recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful Oasis half way between Nice & Cannes Located in a lovely garden in the heart of a pine forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Antibes Sophia Antipolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sophia Antipolis Hotel Valbonne
- Mercure Hotel Sophia Antipolis