Stayed at the Mercure on business in January 2013.
Hotel was comfortable, clean, nicely kept and staff were friendly and welcoming.
Rooms were comfortable, bathrooms were nice (if a little dated), fridge in the room and a decent amount of storage.
Wifi worked well. Restaurant was nice (though a little on the expensive side).
Worth noting if you get a little bored and fancy a walk there is a nice river across the main road you can walk along.
I would stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful Oasis half way between Nice & Cannes Located in a lovely garden in the heart of a pine forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Antibes Sophia Antipolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sophia Antipolis Hotel Valbonne
- Mercure Hotel Sophia Antipolis