“Unique!”

Chez Fuchs
Zurich, Switzerland
“Unique!”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I had heard about a restaurant named "Chez Fuchs" located in the old part of St Tropez, and when we arrived in front of the restaurant, where in front they have also a cellar of wines with a various choice, in my opinion very prestigious and good, I immediately found a funny and relaxing environment. There were people in front of the restaurant tasting wine and having a good time! Entering, I was stunned by the beauty of the architect of the restaurant, very unique in its simplicity, is located on two floors, downstairs is the bar, and then you go up the stairs and into the restaurant on two floors, the roof is open at the top, then the tables are located very nicely all around, very couzy! All in wood almost, bathroom very nice and clean, courteous and polite waiters, the same time cool. We took a rack of lamb and a filet, as entrée a plate of mixed french cheeses, a bottle of wine from provence, two coffees and a dessert. Excellent! Price/quality correct, and believe me, even if it was a little more expensive, it's worth it to experience this restaurant, special and unique! On avait une soirée magnifique, compliment et merci!

• Visited July 2011