“Great location, but you pay for it!”
Review of Le Quai

Le Quai
Ranked #10 of 291 Restaurants in Saint-Tropez
Cuisines: Asian, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Brussels, Belgium
“Great location, but you pay for it!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Le Quai is one of the best spots in Saint Tropez with a view overlooking the bay of Saint Tropez! We had the menu of the day, which was a tortellini of lobster with a butter sauce. It was far better than I expected for the location and the price (17 euro). The only complaint was that the dish was not very hot and it almost felt like it was micro waved. The taste was exceptional though. The other dishes on the menu were quite expensive, and the drinks are equally overpriced. Apparently the restaurant turns into a night club after dinner hours!

• Visited September 2012

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kiev, Ukraine
“Huge ambience at night!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Good atmosphere to have a drink after 11 pm and to dance. It becomes really crowded at night at 1 am. The public is 25-45 y.o.

Visited August 2012
Cairo, Egypt
“Amazingly Tasty”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stopped by when we saw it as we were going for a walk in st.Tropez, i had the green tomato and burrata it was outstanding and my friends had the thai salad, tuna salad,foi gras, creme brule and the tarte tropizienne, and we all tried each others plates every bite was incredible, the service was friendly and attentive. We were lucky to have just crashed here without looking it up on trip advisor. A must try!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst meal I have ever eaten!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

From the time I walked in you knew this place was going to be terrible. The music sucked, the cheesy light looked like a discotec from the 80s. Then we sat down at the table built for a four foot male. They tried to scam you into everything and then finally the food came. The food was horrendous. Honestly the worst food I have ever looked at and tasted. I wasn't sure what meat my lamb was and the the potato gratin cake looked like a piece of cheese cake. After tasting I'm still not sure what meat the lamb was. Overall I would say this might be the single worst restaurant I have ever been to in the history of humans.

1 Thank Tropezrich
“Looking for hookers, come here”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I know it sounds harsh, but after entering and ordering a bottle of wine, some chicks started to talk to us, in a very cheesy way. Obviously hookers. If you look very good around you (when being sober, which I was) you a lot of pimps around the bar trying to do business in every possible way. Even by harrassing their own chicks so you can 'help' them. Avoid this place, unless that's what u want.
And 9EUR for a Citron Pressee which wasn't even freshly made? Common!

• Visited August 2012