Hotel La Residence de la Pinede
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
La Bastide du Port(Saint-Tropez)
Hotel Dune(Saint-Tropez)
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate beachstar michelin restaurantdavid pwonderful restaurantocean frontvisited this hotelthree starsmall thingsconcierge teamshuttle servicehotel experiencehotel shuttlethe entire staffsouth of franceyogurtrooms are lovelyexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great hotel, great location. My bf and I were going to stay at the Byblos but decided to stay here because its on the water. It's a short 10 minute walk to town. The staff and service was exceptional. Every request was met with a smile. The restaurant is superb it was by far the most gourmet meal I've ever eaten. The presentation was beautiful. The rooms are a bit dated but its easily overlooked because of the level of service you receive at this hotel. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a 5 star experience in every sense of the word to stay here. Bonus: Aqua Di Parma products in the bathroom.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maria0915
ORaveyre, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay and recommending La Résidence de la Pinède to the readers.

I was pleased to read that you found the location of the hotel great. It is true that La Résidence de la Pinède is ideally located right on the quiet sandy beach of La Bouillabaisse and only few minutes walk away from the lively village of Saint Tropez.

The experience we are trying to provide to our clients is mainly based on a warm and personalised service throughout the hotel and, of course, on our gastronomy with our Three Michelin stars restaurant "La Vague d'Or". I am very delighted that you could feel it whilst staying with us and that it satisfied you.

I also took good note about your comments regarding the room, which will be adressed accordingly and the bathroom amenities that your particularly appreciated.

With renewed thanks and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Super Service in an ideal part of St Tropez if you are happy to be a stones throw away from the hussle and bustle. It has its own private beach which is ideal. If I have Ny issue, it's paying €11 for a coke or €10 for an espresso. Sure you expect to pay a premium at a luxury hotel but this is too big a premium. Aside from that, couldn't have been happier anywhere else in St Tropez.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ozijoe
ORaveyre, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to share your impression of your recent stay at La Résidence de la Pinède. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed it and that you are now planning to return a third time. Do not hesitate to contact me personally on manager@residencepinede.com for your next visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The location can't be beat. There is a small private beach and it's a short 10 minute walk to town. There is also a shuttle that runs until midnight if you aren't in the mood to walk. The service is excellent. Everyone is extremely friendly, nice and professional. However, the rooms are average. Our standard room had the toilet in one corner of our bedroom and the sink/tub in the opposite corner. I haven't ever encountered this and thought it was bizarre. Other than that, the room was spacious and clean. We appreciated that Internet was included, but other than that, the prices for food are outrageous (especially room service). I guess it's because the restaurant is a three Michelin starred establishment, but it would be nice to have other options.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank travelbirds0809
ORaveyre, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your review on Trip Advisor, it was nice talking to you upon your departure too.

All your comments have been taken well onto account and be assured that we will do our utmost to fully satisfy your next visit.

Directeur

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I drove from Theoule to have lunch at the restaurant of this hotel. We had seen good reviews, but were really overwhelmed by the kind of service and food we were served. The food was just superb, beautifully served from a good menu offerering the very best that France has to offer. First class ingrediences. I do agree with other visitors that what really stands out are the OUTSTANDING staff, who do their jobs with panache and a genuine desire to please. Ok, it is expensive, but it is worth every eurocent! Congratulations on Your Third Michelin star, it is well deserved! We will be back, and stay in the hotel to have more time to enjoy this!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
DirectionGeneral, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for such an excellent review!

Indeed the team is dedicated to provide a genuine and warm personalised service. I am very pleased you felt it whilst experiencing La Résidence de la Pinède.

Look foward to welcoming you back soon.

Olivier RAVEYRE
Directeur

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had such a wonderful stay we can't stop talking about it. The property is lovely and very well maintained. It's immaculate. The staff is beyond excellent. They were not only professional and efficient, they were warm and kind and made us feel special. We were impressed with the entire experience. The location has to be the best in St. Tropez. It's right on a private beach and a very short walk to shops and restaurants and Old St.Tropez. They also have a shuttle that will take you into town. We used the shuttle and the driver was very helpful by telling us a bit about the town and offered to pick us up anytime. Our room was very nice and had a great view of the beach. It was comfortable and included nice amenities. Both restaurants were excellent (reviewed separately). We're already planning another trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flas_bella
DirectionGeneral, Directeur général at Hotel La Residence de la Pinede, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear Madam,

Many thanks for the great review you took the time to write about your recent stay at La Résidence de la Pinède. Our team is dedicated to deliver a warm and personalised service and I am very pleased that you felt it whilst staying with us. I will pass on your comments to all colleagues, which I am sure will be thrilled to read that their work was so well appreciated.
I look forward the pleasure to welcoming you back very soon.

Hotel Manager