“Modern style meets quality kitchen”
Review of Bahia

Bahia
Ranked #184 of 298 Restaurants in Saint-Tropez
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This little restaurant is somewhat hidden and it looks like they all look from the outside. Inside on the other hand it is sort of modern chic, a little dark but elegant without being too fancy or bling or cold. The waiters look more like boody sculpured artists and the chef probably is an artist because what we were served was of unexpected quality and presentation. I have honestly not had such a fantastic Angus beef in Saint-Tropez in a while and the side orders were also of excellent quality. The beef was ordered rare in "Périgord" style (with truffles sauce) and it was topped with some duck liver, outstanding! And to finish it up I had a Café Gourmand which basically is a summary of all the deserts from the menue. The strawberries and the slighty sugared whipped cream (a dream), the tarte tatin (mouth watering), the crême brulée (piece of art) or the pineapple ice (refreshingly tasty) and the panna cotta (one of my buddies stole this one), everything of above average qulity and taste. The only downturn that evening was that after two bottles of wine they run out of stock of that one. With six guy at one table they should have warned us at the beginning. Other than that, I'll be back!

1  Thank STWVoyager

Reviewed September 2, 2012

It is in the old Saint-Tropez and in a little street without huge trafic, also you can have a "quiet" dinner. They served Cuisine of the World and it is interesting, the quality is Ok and the service was also OK : in conclusion you have a good combination in order to have a good dinner.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Definetely we recommend. We went with my wife looking for a good restaurant with good rose wine and delicate cuisine without extreme pricing. This is the place. Great service, especially from the owner, top recommendation from our waitress each team especially the mixed entree composed of several including crabe, beef salad, sea weed salad, nems, thai salad, followed by excellent fish and of course chocolate fondant as dessert. Good musique.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very rude service, to avoid at all Costs ! I was just about to sit down when the waiter opened a parasol (early evening). I said I would prefer not to
have it opened. He then responded in a rude and condescending manner: Yes Mister just for you I will close the parasol ! I left the Restautant and now we are having dinner in lovely Restaurant next door. It's great to be a customer and have choices !

1  Thank MGrieder
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Somebodz suggested us to go there, most probablz thez do not havwe our same standard in relation to restaurants requirements.
The staff is very nice however the food does not respond to the expectations, it should be asiat-mediterranean food, but the quality of the ingredients and the preparation were really not at the level we would have expected.
Generally far too expensive in comparison to other small restaurants in the old town for the quality they offer.