“Excellent Fruits de Mer”
Review of Le Coelacanthe

Le Coelacanthe
Ranked #2 of 260 Restaurants in Saint-Raphael
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Le Coelacanthe
Lunch with very good friends at Le Coelacanthe. We ordered for five persons Fruits de Mer and for my wife a la carte, because she was allergic for some of the sea fruits.
The presentations of the Fruits de Mer was beyond expectation and the best up to date.
All was very fresh and very well prepared, excellent quality and of a very high standard. It was certainly one of the best ‘Fish’ dishes we had during the last years. It was delicious, tasteful and beautiful served. Very well done.
Dishes ordered a la carte was as well expected of a high standard and again excellent.

A very good variety of good wine.
Desserts were delicious .
Certainly a restaurant which should be visited by Fish lovers and Food lovers. Worth to spend your money for an excellent meal.

Rudy M.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I ate a la carte which was very good but my wife chose better : the plat du jour, a great dish and fabulous value

The whole meal was delicious and service faultless

Lovely outdoor lunch in the port

1  Thank georgio53
Reviewed September 15, 2013

No complaints at this little restaurant in the Port Santa Lucia marina. Excellent food, service and atmosphere and a step up from others in the area. We ate at a few restaurants in the port during our stay and this was one of the best. The salad de chevre chaud was a meal in itself! Portions were generous; you won't leave hungry.

1  Thank Frenchchic
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Le Coelacanthe 10-sept-13.
Lunch at Le Coelacanthe, we both ordered a salad: ‘Le Coelacanthe’ and ‘Santa Lucia’. The salads were very impressive. All the sea-food with the salads were fresh, delicious and very well prepared, as well as the lobster, and the rouille. Both of us really enjoyed the salad, it was first quality and well presented.
Rosé wine was of a good chateau.
Dessert: both café gourmand. I liked it very much, but a pity that the apple pie was of a less quality then expected.
The owners were very friendly served all dishes in time and both were very customer focused.
All other dishes we saw at the other tables looked very attractive and tasteful.
Absolutely a place to visit.
Rudy M.

1  Thank Rudy M
Reviewed August 20, 2013

First let me say, WOW! My boyfriend, his parents and I went here while on holiday in France! It was such a great experience! The place is super small, so we called ahead for a reservation ... Thankfully we did ... It was packed! The owners were super nice and our waiter was great! The menu was excellent ... Great choices! My boyfriend and his parents got a super nice seafood soup ... It was huge and came with a very nice sauce and bread! I had scallops with ravioli ... Amazing! The seafood was top quality! Coupled with a wonderful bottle of Rose wine ... Makes for an excellent dinner! Next summer I will definitely return to Le Coelacanthe!

3  Thank married_ninjas