“How good can you laundry be? Better than you can image.”
Review of Le Coelacanthe

Le Coelacanthe
Ranked #3 of 253 Restaurants in Saint-Raphael
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“How good can you laundry be? Better than you can image.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We are staying near Port Santa Lucia at Villa Mauresque and we needed to do some laundry. Port Santa Lucia had one so we went there and while doing our laundry checked Trip Advisor and found Le Coelacanthe.
I went and booked a table just after the washing machine started. I was welcomed and the reservation including the table we were going to sit at was done quickly.
When finished we went to the restaurant and again was welcomed warmly.
We were recommended both the fish and wine for the meal. The fish was sold out because the two tables closest to us had just ordered the last. However, we did see what one of the tables had before us for entre and chose that on the recommendation of that table. That began an excellent evening not only for the food but for the company of both or adjoining tables. They did share their l cheek meat with me.
We had the simply cooked pawns for entre and they were some of the best pawns we have had. I eat part of the pawn heads and they were as sweet as I have had anywhere.
My Pierre St Jacques, John Dory, was cooked perfectly and my wifes ravioli of scallops, St Jacques was good to.
Deserts were excellent. I had the Cafe Gourmand and my wife had the Rum Baba. Mine was and tasting plate with a scerre, tight, espresso coffee included. A real treat. This changes daily.
If you go here I think you will be very happily surprised.
You can also do your laundry!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Foodexp

• Hungarian first
Budapest
“huge portions of excellent sefood”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Visited the place on an october sunday evening.
Fast and friendly service, authentic gaspacho, and a seafood parilla which took me nearly an hour to exhaust.
Seabass oven baked filled with scallopps another gem.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Nyul11
Brussels, Belgium
“An excellent surprise”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Finding a good restaurant in Saint-Raphael in August where you don't have the impression to be ripped off is quite a challenge...but we found one.
We were smart enough to book a table (Saturday lunch time): wise move!
Service was friendly and professional with sound advices.
Dishes were enjoyed by the whole family (including kids).
A place to go without a doubt.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Dionns
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
“An evening in Port St Lucia”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The fish dishes are amazing and its definitely worth a visit. Always busy so would suggest booking to secure a table. We have starters and everytime wish we didnt as we are too full to finish our mains. Circa 130euro for dinner and drinks which included 2 bottles of house wine for 2 adults and 2 children under 10. This couple owned La Marine up until recently.

• Visited June 2012