Hotel Le Saint Paul
Villa St Maxime(St-Paul-de-Vence)
$241
$234
Le Mas de Pierre Hotel(St-Paul-de-Vence)
$398
$385
La Vague de Saint Paul(St-Paul-de-Vence)(Great Value!)
$170
$153
Toile Blanche(St-Paul-de-Vence)(Great Value!)
$203
$284
Hotel La Grande Bastide(St-Paul-de-Vence)
$284
Hotels.com
Le Hameau(St-Paul-de-Vence)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnarrow streetslovely suitecloset areaperched villagecomplimentary coffeeupgraded suitehighly recommend it to anyonesmall carspent one nightkind and helpful staffsized roomyour luggagepark the carcharming hotela true gemthe hotel sitsterrace restaurant
Reviewed August 4, 2011

loved the room, the view and the decor. close to all the places we wanted to stroll to and see. unfortunately weather was not good enough to eat in the charming courtyard, but the dining room had its own charm. prime position but not easy to drive through narrow lanes, and we discovered later that parking attendant who took our car to park, appears to have had a minor scrape without telling us.

Room Tip: try to get room overlooking valley and courtyard.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank williamhart
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Provence is the next best place close to Heaven. I would return one hundred times. It is beautiful!!!! There are many places to visit, to eat, and just relax and enjoy life. Le Saint Paul is a little tiny hotel which is located in St. Paul de Vence. It is away from it all, but close enough to everything. The village is charming and lively.
There is a museum called the Maeght foundation with many of Marc Chagall's works. It is worth a visit, as well as the cemetery where he rests.
The food in the Le St. Paul is great and the view to die for. I recommend it as one of the best places I've ever visited. It is a Relais and Chateaux, of course.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
paul473, Directeur général at Hotel Le Saint Paul, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2011

Thank you for the recommendation you posted on Tripadvisor concerning the hotel Le Saint Paul.

We are delighed to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and restaurant and very much hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Jérôme Vesoux
Managing Director

Reviewed June 21, 2011

We stayed for one night at this hotel, the portage and welcome was excellent. Our room was average and despite a note to the contrary saying that there was English / US TV in the room there was non. We eat in the terrace restraunt which was excellent quisine but beware the wine prices. Overall very nice and OK for a special occasion but we would rather choose the sister hotel in Aix The Villa Gallichi over this one.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I just love this hotel,whilst Iv'e been renovating my villa I have stayed there many,many times.I particularly love it in winter,two years ago I was the only guest there for three days on a particularly cold week.The chef cooked for me each evening,giving me so many options and keeping me company for the evening.He lit a big log fire just for me in the sitting room,and set a little table by the sofa so that I didn't have to sit alone in the restaurant.

Room Tip: If you can afford it take a suite
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2011

We stayed 4 nights at this amazing hotel in the heart of the medieval village, loved the room, the balcony with beautiful views both during the day and night. Lovely sitting room and bathroom, give the homely feeling while in a hotel. It is quite expensive but a memorable life experience and we loved it! Staff are very friendly and most can speak English. We loved breakfast at the cafe located at the entrance of the Village, Le Tilleul (?), also had lunch and dinner there (good food and better priced than the hotel restaurant, which we didn't try - agree with others' comments on Trip Advisor).

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple