“Delicious ice cream”
Review of Dolce Italia

Dolce Italia
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had a two scoop, chestnut and coffee and my husband went for a raspberry. All three flavours were delicious but the chestnut was amazing, the pieces of chestnut added to the wonderful flavour. Wish I could get some where I live!

1  Thank CEJUK

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The absolute best coffee and ice cream in the Cote d'Azur region.
I've always craved liquorice ice cream, weird but a very powerful tasting ice cream flavour.
Since it's such a unique flavour they didn't had it in store.
Me and my friends were staying in St-Paul de Vence so the owner suggested he'd order it specially for me (and a bit for himself because he liked it so much). A little week later it was there!

Hope to be there next year!

Carmine1966, Propriétaire at Dolce Italia, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you Sebastian for your comment. It has been a great pleasure to make the liquorice ice-cream for you, we hope to see you next year in St Paul ! In the meantime, take care and say hello to all of your friends ! Ganaëlle and Carmine

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am always sceptical when I see a gelataria being ranked number one restaurant even in a small city. Either the rest of the offer is really poor, or someone is pushing the reviews or there is something really special.

In this case, it definetly worths the detour. The location is perfect, the 3 flavours we tried (I had a typical chocolate, but if I remember well the others had some coco and some pistache?) were absolutly perfect. Nothing inventive here (you need to go to Girona at Rocambolesc for that) but unbeatable (and we tried probably 6 other gelatarias on that trip only). If you have only one ice cream in your sejour, make sure that this is the one.

3  Thank PourJF
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The ice cream here is excellent. Three of us ended up having 13 scoops in total. The forest fruits and citrus raspberry were our favorites but all the flavors were amazing.

The outdoor seating by the church is very idyllic!

We will be back!

1  Thank mrk_jhb
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Not the only ice cream seller in SPDV but the longest and the best ( at least we think so). Nice selection, clean / tidy display. Not quite as good as some in Nice, but hey, when the need calls!