Malabar restaurant
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

What a great find, really fresh and tasty food and a nice atmosphere! The salads were great and used fresh produce, probably the best salad I've had in France so far!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had an excellent lunch with fresh products for a very good price.
The restaurant is owned and run by a French/Dutch couple, the service was extremely friendly. We can highly recomend this restauarant when you are visiting St Paul de Vence. The place to be.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

If you manage to get one of the two tables outside, you'll enjoy an amazing view. Also, the inside is pretty cozy.
Food is very good: I had entrecôte, while my wife had some ravioli. Then we both had dessert. Everything was very very good.
Be prepared to wait a little for your food, but that's because everything's done on the moment with fresh ingredients.
A greatly enjoyable experience at a really affordable price.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I always do my restaurant research before vacationing and I'm so glad to have read up on this one. We had the special of the day which was a boneless pork wrapped in a puffed pastry with a dijon cream sauce. It was so delicious my husband and I practically licked our plates. The waitress who I believe was the owner was very gracious and the restaurant is kept very tidy and comfortable.

2  Thank SanRafael2
Reviewed March 22, 2013

great food made with fresh products , which is not easy to find these days.
if you can sit outside , the view is wonderfull. The Inside is very cosy and very unusual, super.
it is the place to eat at St Paul de Vence very good price for a beautiful meal.

1  Thank fabie18