The bed bugs were biting the h3ll out my wife and myself. We had to sleep in the bed fully clothe. Dont go there... The breakfast sucks!! There are only 3 or 4 cabs for the whole city. Rent a car because the hotel bus stop running at 10 or 11pm. There is one lady working at the front desk that needs to be fired as she is very rude.
One more thing the gym is not a gym... the equipment is from the 1970's and broken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amarante Golf Plaza hotel, located on the top of Sainte Maxime' hill is facing the Saint Tropez bay. The property includes 94 rooms and suites, all overlooking the golf course and sea view, 1 restaurant, "Le Relais Provence" with a mediterranean cuisine, 1 bar, meeting and banqueting accomodating up to 150 persons, 1 spa including 10 cabins for massage, 2 swimming pools + 1 reserved for children, hammam, sauna, gym room and tennis court and the golf course's Club House with one restaurant and bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarante Golf Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarante Golf Plaza Hotel Ste-Maxime
- Amarante Hotel Ste Maxime
- Amarante Hotel Plaza