Stayed here to visit Nice and Monaco, great location. Free transfer to the airport and very close by. At a walking distance plenty of places to grab things and supermarkets available. Worth a train journey to Monaco. 5 to10 mins walk to the station.
Seafront Restaurant food was amazing, would definitely recommend the scallops dish and food is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Nice Port Saint Laurent is the only hotel of the area built right on the beach. It is walking distance from the shopping center Cap 3000.Holiday Inn Nice Port Saint Laurent features comfortable and renovated rooms with terrace, including some with a view of the sea. The rooms are spacious and luminous. They offer all the facilities you may need for a relaxing stay.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving buffet breakfast, to be savoured on the terrace. The new other restaurant The Bay Star Cafe is set right on the beach and servesa French Modern Bistro Cuisine : A delight ! Located on a beautiful sandy beach on the Baie des Anges the hotel offers also a private Beach : The Bay Star Beach and Lounge with Bar, Snack and beach restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Nice - Saint Laurent Du Var reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Nice - Port St Laurent Hotel St-Laurent Du Var
- Holiday Inn Hotel Nice
- Holiday Inn St-Laurent Du Var
- St-Laurent Du Var Holiday Inn