Hotel Brise Marine
$372
Hotel Delcloy(St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat)
$162
$149
Hotel & Spa la Villa Cap Ferrat(St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat)(Great Value!)
$224
$212
La Voile d'Or(St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat)
$509
Hotel La Villa Patricia(Villefranche-sur-Mer)(Great Value!)
$94
$91
Hotel Carlton Beaulieu(Beaulieu-sur-Mer)(Great Value!)
$144
Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat(St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel L'Oursin(St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewspaloma beachcap ferratlovely gardenmonte carlono liftrooms are cleansmall hotelcote d'azurtrain stationportvillabalconyfrancerivieracoastmonaco
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is a lovely small family run hotel in one of the nicest spots in the south of France. The welcome we received was perfect with our room keycards waiting check-in took about 30 seconds. Our room was up a short flight of stairs and had a beautiful view of the bay. The room itself was a good size as was the well equipped bathroom. The owner had arranged a taxi for us to go to nearby Villefranche for dinner and on our return our key cards gave us access to the building and to our room. Breakfast the following morning was definitely a highlight with fresh fruit, bread, croissants, pastries and yoghurt all available served with fresh orange juice. The following night we were out very late at a wedding reception at nearby Paloma Plage and the breakfast was very welcome. If you are looking for a very reasonably priced good quality hotel in a lovely spot then look no further !

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank Francelover999
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The best thing about Brise marine is its location for the Paloma beach and a gentle walk to Cap Ferrat. We have stayed about 7 times and love going back . You will never tire of opening the French doors every morning to have the sunbursting in to your bedroom and the views of the yatchs you could never own! Small rooms but all you need for a long weekend. Cant wait till next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2011

A friend who has spent many vacations on the French Riviera recommended the Brise Marine. It was a great surprise. The hotel is basic for 3 stars but the location and surroundings are remarkable. Every morning we walked down from our room and saw one of the most stunning views you can imagine with the face of a mountain as a backdrop to deep blue water and beautiful Mediterranean flowers. A five minute walk to a beautiful public beach with clear water and the same fantastic view.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank J-Dub_CT
Reviewed October 26, 2010

The Brise Marine is just outside St Jean and within easy walking distance of the port, with its restaurants and activities and two local beaches. The hotel is slightly old fashioned but very clean and welcoming. The staff were very attentive and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AntonyBristol
Reviewed June 28, 2010

We stayed in this hotel as a very good friend was getting married in the church down the road. On arrival I went to reception while my boyfriend waited in the car with our bags. I was told we had room no.5 and was given the key. I spoke in French and said I would go and collect my bags from the car but was offered no help despite being a female on my own and there being lots of steps. As I then returned from the car with the bags we again walked past the owner who simply pointed the direction to the room - up further stairs. Later on we called to reception to request the use of an iron. We were told a customer had broken it. Given we were off to a wedding I called back and asked if we could use their personal iron to which I was told no, I then asked about neighbours we could ask but she had no empathy and made no attempt to help us out. My boyfriend then had to go to another hotel and pay 15 euros to get their laundry service to iron his shirt for the wedding. I guess these things could seem petty but we'd been in the south of france for 10 days prior to this wedding and had such friendly, helpful service and welcomes that these people really stood out as not caring about their customers. I would suggest you could find a better hotel than this one.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple