We stayed with our whole family just after new year. Everything was simply perfect even the weather, the children were swimming in the sea and we were able to walk around in shirt sleeves!
The rooms were incredibly comfortable and the service was charming.
The management must be incredibly proud of their wonderful staff and beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the glamorous resort lifestyle of the Cote d’Azur – close to Nice and Monaco – in the iconic luxury of the Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel. Among the 74 light and airy guest rooms – including 24 suites and one villa – some feature private terraces and swimming pools. Chic, modern design by Pierre-Yves Rochon features gleaming white marble and textures of white and beige, putting the emphasis on colourful artwork and signature French Riviera views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Du Cap Ferrat
- Grand Resort Du Cap Ferrat