“Really Good Food”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We found this lovely restaurant in old town. Tried the starter that had vegetable stuffed with meat and my partner had tuna tataki. For mains I had the lamb shank with mash that was really good and my partner had the beef tagalati. Really something worth trying if you are in the area. Prices are also very decent.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,405)

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

We just had a really bad experience at this restaurant. We waited 45 min for a well done burger and a medium entrecote which turned out to be rare. The manager then told us in a rude way, not to order a well done burger if we did not want to wait. When we complained about the rare entrecote which was impossible to cut, we were lectured that it was “french medium”, and asked to leave. Our offer to pay was declined.
A very bizarre experience. We have dined in France for many years including fine dining but never, ever had an experience like this.

1  Thank TCPCopenhagen
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We ate here a few times during our stay in Nice at lunchtime and enjoyed it each time. Situated in the old town, a great place to sit outside with lunch and a drink and people watch. The lunch menu was great, salads, bagels and main courses plus daily specials. The bagels are huge and served with a side salad and the wine was lovely, also reasonably priced. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

I’ve had the certified best burger in the UK- I thought that was the best, I was wrong. This is the best burger I’ve ever tried. I can honestly say that if I was in Nice for 5 days I would come here every day.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the waitress at our hotel and it did not disappoint. One of the best meals I have EVER eaten! I had the veal and my husband had the octopus dish. Staff were friendly and forgiving of my terrible French! A wonderful meal for our last night in France. Merci beaucoup!